Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

Craft Studio

Last week while home, I posted a Facebook Live video of my craft studio.  It is far from perfect and I've got a long way to go, but it's all unpacked.  Boy, you don't realize just how much you have until you finally have it all in one room and out of boxes.  My plans are to use up many of my supplies and to purchase as needed instead of having so much that my studio is ready to film an episode of Hoarders.

If you would like to see the video, just join my Facebook group and you'll see if posted.  If I can figure out how to download it and then upload to Blogger, I will.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/731701156994615/

I'm back in Glenmora this week and brought some things with me to make 3 wreaths.  Stay tuned for photos and instructions!!!