Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Convention 2012

I got in from convention in Dallas last night.  It was an amazing week of classes, new products and time with friends.  I can't wait until the new books go live so that I can share all of the new products with each of you.  I know you will love them as much as I do. 

In one of the drawings on the first day of convention, everyone in my group won the new Cricut Artiste collection.  I was so excited, you would have thought that I had won a million dollars.  This new Cricut cartridge is so unlike any cartridge you have ever used before.  The images are arranged by theme and there's an instruction booklet, showing you how to assemble the 3d items on the cartridge.  I can't wait to get into my scrapbook room in a bit and start creating some things with it.  If you loved the Art Philosophy collection, you are really going to love Artiste!!!!

Of course there are also new papers, accessories and ribbons, as well as many new Workshop on the Go kits and some amazing enhancements to Studio J.  Oh, and the New Consultant kit is now only $49!!!!!  More details (and some photos) will follow soon.  The Studio J enhancements are already up and running if you'd like to check them out and the New Consultant Kit info will be available on my website tomorrow.  You can check both out by visiting my website  dazzlingscrappers.ctmh.com