Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some projects from this week...

On Friday night I started a BoBunny album kit using the Here Comes the Sun paper line (I think that is what it was called).  I absolutely love these kits because they contain the album, embellishments and an instruction sheet, much like our WOTG kits.  I am completely in love with CTMH but I do occasionally stray to BoBunny because their products have alot of the same style as ours and it is so easy to mix and match.  You can order BoBunny products from my friend Lisa.  Okay, so here is the album I completed.
The groovy looking board behind there is actually a tabletop easel from 31.  I love this for holding patterns up so that I can easily see them while scrapbooking. 

I had plenty of scraps left and today I decided that I would make a few layouts using the scraps.  I added cardstock, buttons, ribbon and a few sheets of double dot BoBunny paper and used the scraps for the rest.  I still have a ton of scraps left but I think I am going to stash those in the boys' paper drawer for cutting/tearing/etc.  I have very little ribbon left at this point and few buttons.  I definitely think I have gotten all the gettin out of this paper pack.  Here are the layouts I created using patterns from Reflections.