Okay, this isn't a scholarly publication done after much research. It's just some things I've noticed from my own personal habits or those of my scrappy friends. Here it goes!
You might be obsessed with scrapbooking if....
* You use cardstock to pick out paint for your home.
* You lose your hairspray and find it in your scrapbook room.
* While cooking peas for dinner, you take a break to check out the Two Peas site.
* You actually know what these abreviations mean: CTMH, SU, CK, CHA, MM, GASC, CS, B&T, LSS.
* You have scrapbook supplies or tools listed on your homeowners policy.
* You have ever visited a LSS while on vacation.
* You often do a google search for scrapbook supplies, scrapbook ideas, etc.
* You can name brands, designers, etc. just by looking at an embellishment or paper.
* You can name at least 5 product lines that will be released soon or have just been released.
* You consider Becky Higgins, Jeanette Lynton, Lisa Bearnson and other scrappy ladies to be as big of celebrities as Brad Pitt & Nicole Kidman.
* You get very little sleep because you stay up all night scrapbooking several nights a week.
* You never sleep during the week of any big scrapbook convention because you're on the computer waiting to read about the latest products.
* You've laughed more than once at these statements because you KNOW you're obsessed!