Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sophia WOTG Info

If you are attending the Sophia WOTG Night on Friday, you will need to bring a few supplies, if you have them available.  If you do not have a listed supply, DO NOT go buy it!!!!!  I will have my supplies on hand for you to borrow.  You will need to provide your own adhesive and glue dots. 

Supplies:
Friendship Alphabet Large
Goldrush Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Pear Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Tulip Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
"Green" corner rounder
1x1 My Acrylix Block
1x1 1/2 My Acrylix Block
2 1/2x2 1/2 My Acrylix Block
Paper trimmer
Adhesive
Scissors
Glue Dots


You can find additional cards and an additional layout using the Sophia papers by visiting my website or clicking the links.  You will need Originals and Magic in order to complete the projects.  These wonderful how-to books contain many great patterns and project ideas.  In fact, each layout or card shown in the Idea Book is created from one of our 6 how-to books.  The patterns in these books were created by Jeanette Lynton herself and are completely unlike any other how-to books on the market.