Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Excited about WOTG Night

I am getting so excited about the WOTG night this Friday. I completed the cards this afternoon and I must say, "I'm proud of my work!" One of the cards is the prettiest, most professional looking card I've ever made!!!!!

On another one I added a very special technique that I can't wait to show everyone. Because of time constraints, we won't be adding that technique to the cards Friday night but I will be giving everyone instructions.

For everyone that's wondering why I'm not posting pictures along w this post, the pictures will be posted on Saturday morning. The basic layout and cards for the Sophia WOTG can be found in the Idea Book. I want workshop attendees to get the first peek at the wonderful new technique I've learned.


Sent from my iPhone