Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Upcoming Events

December 4th Card Class (CANCELED)
December 10th Crop Night at the Greenwood Pioneer Building
December 13th Last day to order online for Christmas delivery
December 21st All Day Crop (CANCELED)

I am sorry to cancel these two exciting events but I am sure most of you have heard the exciting news of our new home.  I will be spending most of the month of December planning birthday parties and preparing to move around the first of January.  I will update you all on the great new monthly events that I have planned for the new year as well as some exciting changes that I will be making with my business.  I love working with each and every one of you and I love gathering ideas from you.  I am taking some of those ideas and putting them to good use in the new year so be watching for all of the details.