Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Project Paper where did you go?

   I know, I know!  I am the world's worst at getting a good idea and then getting side-tracked.  I haven't forgotten that I promised a new project for each day of the month of August.  I have been super busy getting ready for school to start, going shopping with a friend and taking a road trip with my brother.  I worked on a few cards the other night but I can't post them bc I plan to enter one into a contest that ends soon.  I will post in late September of those cards.

   On Tuesday I started working on the Jingle paper pack but I haven't completed the first layout yet bc I have been out of town.  I plan to finish it today (it's the WOTG layout) along with a set of 6 cards and post tonight.  It has been one week since I last posted a picture so this completed artwork should make up for at least half of that.  I will use the same pack to make another layout and 6 cards for tomorrow.  Between those two, I should be completely caught up on the projects that I am behind on for this month and will add some more great art throughout the remainder of the month.  Keep checking back as I attempt to use up all of my CTMH papers in the next month or two and get closer to being caught up on my scrapbooking.