Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Project Paper: Day 2

   Continuing with the Animal Cookies paper pack (which will be on the sale beginning Aug. 4), I decided to create another layout using many photos taken during another trip to the zoo. 
Before I created this layout, I looked for an idea on the Studio J site.  I really wanted a unique combination of papers and wanted to use many photos.  I was able to quickly find a design that would work perfectly, find the pattern in the Imagine book and get to work scrapbooking it.  I changed it up just a bit by putting photos in the journaling blocks, changing the photos a tad and only adding a small bit of journaling to tell the details of the day, letting the photos tell the rest of the story.  This layout contains a total of 16 photos.  I did use the It's a Zoo stamp set to create the animal parade featured on the left hand page.  The Animal Cookies Level 2 My Stickease were also used.  Well, I've scrapbooked nearly 40 photos but still have tons of papers left.  Join me tomorrow as I continue using up this cute paper pack and scrapbooking our trips to the zoo.