Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

HUGE SALE Begins 8-4 at 10:am

I mentioned earlier that CTMH is retiring ALL of our current paper packs.  That means HUGE savings for you on my website beginning Wednesday morning at 10:am.  All paper packs and My Stickease released prior to the Spring 2010 Idea Book will be included on the sale and are while supplies last. 

My Stickease will be just $2.
Level 1 Paper Packs will be $4.
Level 2 Paper Packs will be $6.

The sale will last for 8 days (until Aug. 11) or while supplies last. 
I look forward to sales like this each year.  There isn't a better deal to be found anywhere and these prices are actually more than 50% off.  I hope that you will mark your calendars and set your alarms to remind you to get online and check out the amazing deals offered on my website.  All orders will receive a special FREE gift from me as well.