Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Can't Believe It...

   I have been waiting for this very week since last August when I signed up for the Dollars to D.C. Program.  The program allowed me to register for Convention and make a small monthly payment toward the total cost of attendance.  It was so easy for me get registered by taking advantage of this great program.  Close to My Heart truly makes everything FASTER, SIMPLER, and EASIER!

   I fly out of Alexandria tomorrow morning and will arrive in Washington D.C. around 5:30 pm.  I am so excited about all of the classes that I will be taking and the friends that I will make.  I will get to see BRAND-NEW products and even play with some during our Make-and-Takes.  I will post some updates on Facebook but those that are registered for MY CROP CAMP will get a detailed nightly recap of the events from the day, including photos of new products.  If you aren't yet registered for camp, you want to do so ASAP.  I will send the first email on Wednesday night following my Unit Meeting.