Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So excited!

This summer has really been going great for me.  I've gotten alot of scrapbooking done, spent lots of great quality time with my family and even gotten lots done around the house.  I can't believe that June is almost over and I only have 2 weeks until I leave out for convention in Washington D.C. 

Lisa and I have been very busy working out the details of My Crop Camp and can't wait to see new products in July.  I will get a first hand look at all of the great new products from CTMH and as I do each year, I will be up until the wee hours each night during CHA trying to catch just a glimpse of great new product lines from my favorite companies.  As always, BoBunny is at the VERY top of my list.  I get so excited in July of each year because in my opinion, this is the beginning of the new scrapbooking year.  All of the manufacturers release great new lines of everything from paper to embellishments.  Close to My Heart releases more new products for the fall than at any other time of the year.  I know that I will not be disappointed at the convention and I know that you will love the new products as much as I do. 

If you aren't already registered for My Crop Camp, be sure to register soon.  Space is limited and we will begin public advertising in July.  Registered campers just might be on my email list for sneak peaks (maybe product names or photos of a small area of a new product) during the CTMH convention and links for great new product during CHA.