Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer's almost here!

   Whew, the school year is almost up and boy do I ever have big plans for the summer.  I plan to update Elijah's art albums, make mini albums for his school pictures from last year and this year (the teachers send home some nice photos from different events), actually print photos from 2009 (I know I am waaaay behind) and the first half of 2010.  Of course, then I need to scrapbook those photos.  Not to mention catching up on scrapbooking from 08, 07, 06 (though I am almost done with 06), etc. 
   Convention is coming up in just a little over a month.  I think it's about 49 days from now.  There's a handy count down on the CTMH site for consultants.  I am so excited about the great new products that I will see almost a month earlier than usual and about all of the great workshops and classes.  With all of this excitement for the summer, I'm not sure I will want it to end. 
   I have been busy on several things lately.  I am almost finished with my Scrapbooking/Cardmaking Master's classes through Close to My Heart.  It's not a degree from a university but I am learning alot about different techniques and building my business as a Close to My Heart consultant.  I hope to finish before the weekend is up.  I have also been busy looking for great new techniques and projects to plan workshops for the summer.  I have found several really neat techniques for cards that I can't wait to show you all.  I will be working on a summer schedule over the weekend and will post it next week.  The newsletter will be out next week as well.  I can't wait to start the summer and I can't wait to scrapbook with you all.