Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Schools out for Summer!!!!

   I am so glad that school is finally out.  I have scheduled all workshops and crops for June, July and August and will include this schedule with the June newsletter.  I went and stocked up on adhesives today so that I can start the summer out right and hopefully get somewhat caught up on my scrapbooking.  I have to start by printing out photos for the last year.  I have printed very few since having Levi and I still have no framed photos of him on my walls (though he is popular on Facebook and in my digital frame).  I will be uploading photos in the next few days so that I can have them printed and get to work on scrapbooking them. 
  I have one project for the June workshop completed and will be finishing the other layout this weekend.  The card uses a really neat technique that I recently learned.  The scrapbook layout uses the Cricut machine to make several elements of the page, even layering an American flag.  If you have been struggling with wasted paper when using your Cricut, you definately don't want to miss this workshop.  I will post the date, time and location when I post the summer calendar this weekend.  I hope that each of you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and an amazing summer.