Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April Newsletter

   I am working on my April Newsletter now so if you would like to begin receiving information about the latest and greatest from me, your Close to My Heart consultant, please let me have your email address quickly.  These newsletters contain information about sales, upcoming events and products.  You definately don't want to miss out on this if you are a SCRAPBOOKER or a CARDMAKER! 

  For the March Newsletter, I asked for a little feedback on my new design.  I received several comments and suggestions from you and I really appreciate all of it.  Ms. Dulce Kemp was our winner from this drawing and will receive FREE shipping on her next purchase. 

  This month's contest:  Tell me why you began scrapbooking.  I will draw one lucky name to receive a FREE paper pack from our new Summer Idea Book.  All entries must be made by April 30th to count.  The free paper pack will be ordered with the Crop Club orders for May.