Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring New Consultant Kit and Add-ons

For just $99 you can become a consultant with Close to My Heart, a leader in the Scrapbook industry.  Close to My Heart has so much to offer consultants, from great commissions to oppertunities to earn FREE products.  Consultants have access to online training tools, bullitin boards to meet many new friends who will offer great support as you build your business.  We show you how to celebrate relationships through the art of scrapbooking and stamping.  Faster.  Simpler.  Easier.  To become a consultant, visit my website and fill out a Consultant Application.  You can email me for more information.  When you purchase your New Consultant Kit you will also have the oppertunity to purchase the add-on kits below for a great discount.  With shipping and tax, you can get all three kits for around $250.  I look forward to having you on my team.