Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

March Campaign 2010


Wow, I just got the information for the March Campaign with Close to My Heart and I am soooo excited about it.  During the month of March all new consultants will receive the stamp of the month sets for the SUMMER book for FREE.  These sets will ship with the New Consultant Kit which means that new consultants will get these sets before seasoned consultants can even order them.  I am so jealous because my autoship set won't even get here until the first week of April.  LOL!  The New Consultant Kit is just $99 plus tax and shipping so with the extra stamp sets, the kit is now worth about $400.  That is such a great deal.

Once you sign up as a consultant, we don't just leave you hanging either.  CTMH has online training classes, I help with your first gathering and offer ideas and suggestions as needed.  You also continue to get my monthly newsletter which will keep you up to date on all things CTMH and scrapbooking.  As a new consultant, when your first month's sales reach $300 (which is soooo easy) you get $25 in select product credit.  When your first three month's sales reach $1800 (again, this is pretty easy) you get another $125 in select product credit, which means that you get a total of $150 in free products.  To ensure that I help you each step of the way, CTMH is even extending this reward to me when you meet the 3 month sales goal.  Well, I know that I will want everything in the summer book so you know I will help you meet those sales goals. 

If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Close to My Heart consultant just drop me an email and I will answer any questions that you have.  If you would like to sign up as a consultant, visit my website and fill out a Consultant Application.  I look forward to having you on my team!