Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cleaning my space up....

This building has gotten out of control. My table is piled so high that there is no way I could ever scrapbook on it. You can't see my desktop. The floor is covered with toys. There are still boxes piled in the corner after 3 months. Need I continue?
Anyways, I am out here trying to get it all straightened out. It all fit fine in the tiny building and for some reason I can't seem to get it all organized in this big building. I've never had so much scrapbook space and I guess I am just overwhelmed with all of the extra room. I am using part of the room as a den/playroom area for the kids so I only have 3 walls and you all know how I am about my shelves. I think that is what is throwing me off. I need one more wall for shelves to hang on. One of the 3 walls that I have contains the deep freeze and my fridge so I really don't have shelves on that wall either. What to do, what to do?
I did get my ribbon shelves hung, finally. Now the boys won't be able to roll them all off the rolls and make a huge mess of them. I unpacked a few boxes and I even hung a few pictures on the wall, so I guess I am not doing too bad in organizing it. I just wish that I could figure out what exactly it is that I am needing. I guess I am about to start surfing for some photos of other people's scrapbook space so that I can get some ideas. Have a great night! Audrey