Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Soooo Excited!!!

I am so excited about the crop tomorrow night. I am about to start my packing and can't decide what I want to take. I have my new card kit that I can't decide if I want to take to work on or if I want to complete tonight so that I can show it off tomorrow. I also have a few new stamp sets that I want to try out sooooo....... What to do? What to do??? I do have a few things that I need to wrap up and take pics of to put on here so maybe I will do that. Guess we'll just have to see tomorrow night huh?

I have been doing the challenges each week and have actually gotten alot of projects done. I feel like I have accomplished so much. I hope that you all feel the same way. I will be trying to come up with some unique challenge ideas in the coming weeks. Maybe using a specific technique. I would like to maybe do a technique and include step by step instructions for the technique. I would like some feedback from you all about which techniques you would love to try or maybe some that you have tried but they just didn't turn out quite right. One technique that I have been using lately is chalking.

I started using chalks several years ago and kinda strayed away for a while. Well, I got two of the new chalk sets from CTMH this summer so I decided to play. I am STILL trying to use up all of one kit and decided to make a set of cards. I used a cute stamp set and colored in the images with chalk. I will be posting the pictures to that post tomorrow morning. I can't believe that so far I have completed 2 layouts and 20 cards from one pack. I did use card bases and added two sheets of cardstock though. But, I still have a few sheets of B&T papers so maybe I will make another layout.

So here's what's going on with the new Crop Club that is starting tomorrow. We will meet each month for a crop. This one actually counts as September's because we will be going to a retreat then. Each month one lucky lady will play hostess. She'll provide drinks and get great products for FREE. So, how do you get to be hostess? Well, each month I will be taking orders. Everyone that orders at least $25 will go on the hostess list. Each month the name at the top will get the hostess credit and those that make the minimum purchase will move up on the list. New ladies will go on the bottom of the list and will move up as well. Once you have received your hostess credit, your name goes back to the bottom and you can work your way up again. If you miss a month, your name will move back to the very bottom so that it will be fair to everyone.

Each month we will have one paper pack that will be featured as our Kit of the Month. I will post details on that in another post. I am so excited because this will give each of you a chance to earn FREE products without actually having to clean the house up and invite friends. Your friends will already be coming and all you have to do is buy a few sodas. I really hope to see many of you there.