Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Everyday Celebration kit!!!

I finished all 16 of the cards from the FREE Everyday Celebration kit on yesterday afternoon. My mom took them to school with her today to show the teachers so I will have to post the pictures this afternoon. I started working on these Sunday evening and just worked a little at a time until they were finished. The instructions and all the supplies needed to complete the cards were in the kit. I didn't have to guess at anything and I didn't have to break into my personal stash either. I mean, Close to My Heart even supplied the ink and stamps, all for FREE.

This set is perfect to send to anyone, even guys. They are great birthday and thank you cards to complete and have on hand for when you need them. They were so easy to complete and the step by step instructions were great. The only things that I had to provide of my own were my paper trimmer to cut the papers, my blocks for the stamps, my Tombo adhesive, and my paper piercer. The rest of the things needed were in the kit, even 3-d squares. This is the 3rd year that CTMH has offered a FREE card kit and they have all been GREAT!

So, how can you get this set for FREE? Well, all you have to do is place an order for stamps that totals $60 or more and the set is yours for FREE. If you don't wish to get the set for FREE, you are more than welcome to purchase the kit outright for $39.95. The best part is that there is no limit to the number of kits that you can earn or purchase. Wanna get a few Christmas gifts for friends? You can purchase stamps for yourself and give the FREE set as a gift. You could also purchase stamps for your friends and keep the FREE card set as your gift. The cards are gifts in themselves. Everyone feels special when they receive a handmade card.

If you are wondering the least expensive way to purchase $60 in stamps, don't worry, I have figured it out. You just need to pick out 2 C-sized stamps at $18.95 and 1 D-sized stamp at $22.95. This totals to just $60.85. Of course, if you want the stamp of the month as well, you are so close that you may as well add a few more things and get it for FREE too. All you have to do is have $100 in purchases of anything in the book to qualify for the FREE sotm. That would be a total of $62.90 for FREE. How great is that?

Want even more FREE stuff? Turn in an order of $150 or more, either all yours or together with a friend and you could earn an additional $25 in FREE product. That would be $87.90 for FREE. Man, I love CTMH. They always have such easy ways to earn FREE products. Let me know how you want to earn yours!