Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crop Club

On Friday night we had our first crop as our brand new Crop Club. It was great. We had 11 ladies there, 3 completely new to our group. We had an amazing time of laughing, visiting and of course: scrapbooking and cardmaking. I can honestly say that I had more fun Friday night than I have had a crop in a long time. I look forward to scrapbooking with this lively group of ladies this school year. As always, you can invite friends. If you invite 2 friends, when you place your order I will include a hostess stamp set for FREE! Thank you to Ronnie Walsh for bringing 2 new ladies this month. Our hostess list will be as follows:

1. Terri Baker
2. Ronnie Walsh
3. Landra LeBlanc
4. Diane Lafitte

I drew names at random so that it would be fair. Ms. Terri Baker will be our host for October. The other ladies will place their minimum order of $25 and will move up on the list. Our kit of the month for October will be Jingle.

We will not be having a crop in September due to the retreat. I still have a few spots open for the retreat. The cost is just $60 and includes lodging, meals, a project and goodies. Hope to see you there. Audrey