Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Productive Morning- Looking forward to a productive day

Whoa! What a morning I have had. I got up early (6:30) and have managed to check email and clean out my mailbox a bit. I have uploaded pics to Shutterfly. I have read many great blogs. I have balanced my checkbook.

Now that I have finished with those tasks, I am super inspired to finally get dressed and out to my building to work. I plan to work on packaging a few kits to sell at the crop tonight and get my things together to go. Not really sure what I will work on yet but some thoughts are: Easter layouts, Toledo Bend layouts, and maybe birthday layouts. I really want to catch up on some of these so we'll see. I never actually finish any layouts when I go to crops but I really hope to do at least one or two tonight.

Well, I just wanted to touch base with everyone so I will sign off now. Happy Scrappin!!!