Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

An Explanation...

Okay, so a few people have asked me why it seems that everything is so scattered in my building. I have a computer area, a mess making area and then an area to actually assemble my layouts. Well, for the most part, I am a stand up scrapbooker. I can't seem to sit still, ask any teacher that I have ever had. I run around my space pulling out my supplies and tossing them onto my long table (aka: the mess catching table). Once I have an idea of what I am planning to do, I begin laying things out on my scrap n stow table and begin stamping, distressing, cutting, or whatever else needs done on the mess catching table. Once everything is ready to be assembled, I sit down for a short break and actually assemble the layout. I know that this doesn't work for everyone but by knowing where my supplies are I am able to quickly grab whatever I need, even though it isn't conveniant to a sitting area. It works for me.

So, what works for you?