Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Challenge is a MUST!!!!

Okay, many of my scrapbooking buddies have mentioned that they would like to participate in weekly challenges. I find that I get more done when I have a deadline, so.....

I am going to attempt to begin posting a weekly challenge and then adding pictures of the layouts that I complete from the challenge. Not all layouts will feature CTMH products exclusively but I will post the ones that do on my website www.audreymc.myctmh.com You can check there for any projects using CTMH products. I cannot promise to post a new challenge each week but I will give it my best effort. The name of the game is to use the products that you currently have and not go out and buy extras. At least this is what I am intending to do.

After you have completed the challenge, feel free to post pictures of your completed project for us to all ohh and awww over. Hope you all enjoy!!!! Audrey