Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another layout from Challenge #1




In this layout I used chalk to color the stamped images. This is very easy to do with eye shadow applicators, available at any drug store/discount store in the cosmetics department. The grass at the bottom is a 1 inch strip of card stock that I used scissors to cut tiny slits in it. Once I had the slits cut, I ran ink across it to give it a bit of dimension. I then folded a bit of it out and ran a strip of Tombo adhesive along the bottom of my back ground paper to adhere the grass.

Supplies Used:
Background paper: NRN Designs: Alice
Stamps: CTMH: Playtime
Chipboard Flowers: Sassafras
Ribbon: American Crafts
Cardstock for grass: CTMH: Clover Meadow
Ink: CTMH: Clover Meadow, Parchment
Chalk: CTMH: Soft Chalks: Autumn, Winter